Wednesday, October 5, 2011

More animals

So this weekend when I was making my Fall cookies, I got a little carried away. The cookies were so delicious, and the icing colors were so vibrant, I just had to continue! So I looked at my animal cookie cutters and two shapes really jumped out at me. First, a penguin. I immediately thought of my little brother Patrick, because ever since he was a little boy he's had an obsession with penguins because, well, let's face it: he's a bit crazy. I made these in his honor:
Continuing with the siblings' obsessions train of thought, I moved on to cats. My older sister, who lives here in town, has a crazy obsession with all cute little fuzzy animals but especially cats. She currently owns at least a dozen, so I made a few cat cookies to join her family:

No comments:

Post a Comment