Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

I made some cookies for a dear friend of mine for her 2nd wedding anniversary. It was a beautiful wedding and I was honored to be one of her bridesmaids, and I can't help but think that she is one of the most beautiful brides ever, don't you agree?:
Inspired by the loveliness of my friend Liesl (and with a little help from looking through her wedding pictures on my computer), I came up with these cookies:
 The blue and yellow color scheme, as well as the soft blue hydrangea flowers in the bouquets, were the details I tried to capture in cookie form. :) 

 I did LOVE Liesl's selection of deep royal blue for her bridesmaids' dresses (it's my favorite color!):


Just a few more of the cakes, which I think turned out lovely:

Happy anniversary to a beautiful couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment