Thursday, June 13, 2013

Spring Things

It's been a crazy few weeks in the Tompkins household as we have moved to a new house. As a result it's been a quiet cookie-decorating month, with just a few selective orders here and there for some loved ones of mine. Here are some wedding cookies for a great couple's engagement party. I was thrilled to make these because, like I said, they are for a GREAT couple!





These were ordered by my sainted mother for my youngest siblings' school teachers. I think that I would make cookies for my mom no matter what the circumstances, because that's how great of a daughter I am. :)


And that's all folks. Now that we've settled into our new place I am looking forward to some summer orders! Bring it on. :)

2 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! Perhaps I could have you create some cookies for one of my book launches? I'll be emailing you for prices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara these are FAB! Thanks for the heads up! xoxo

    ReplyDelete